Home of the Keratians
- Gravity: 5.10 x Earth
- Diameter: 2.35 x Earth
- Atmosphere: Oxygen-rich, 2.85 times denser than Earth.
- Day Length: 31 hours
- Moons: 1 moon size of Mars.
- Binary: No.
- Environment: Large continents framing large, deep oceans. Toros has an extended, mild temperate zone that eases to permanent polar caps.
- Orbit: Nearly circular.
- Tilt: Moderate. Seasons are mild.
- Sun: Red dwarf, a little dimmer than Earth’s Sun.
Toros is on the heavy side of the Cooperative worlds, weighing in over five times the gravity of Earth. Even so, there is little stunting of the native forest vegetation. Their trees within whose trunks the Keratians carve out their homes are tall, nearly conical in shape. The toughness of the Keratian is a direct result of the extreme nature of their home.