Home of the Leif
- Gravity: 1.25 x Earth
- Diameter: 1.1 x Earth
- Atmosphere: Oxygen-rich, 2.5 times denser than Earth.
- Day Length: 31 hours
- Moons: 2 moons size of Ceres.
- Binary: Yes. Mor’ite orbits a hot brown dwarf.
- Environment: Large continents framing large, deep oceans. Mor’ite has a modest tropical zone that eases to seasonal polar caps.
- Orbit: Nearly circular.
- Tilt: Moderate. Seasons are mild.
- Sun: Binary white dwarf. Its partner is the brown dwarf that Mor’ite orbits.
Mor’ite is an ancient world in a system lit by a white dwarf. It is kept warm by the hot brown dwarf it closely orbits. Its forests are largely fungal-based. The brightest part of its day is closer to Terra’s golden hour. Its system contains some of the richest asteroid mines in the Cooperative.