Rholling – Home of the Nistar
- Gravity: 1.12 x Earth
- Diameter: 1.5 x Earth
- Atmosphere: Oxygen-rich, 1.15 times denser than Earth.
- Day Length: 22 hours
- Moons: 1 moon size of Mercury.
- Binary: No.
- Environment: Large continents framing large, deep oceans. Rholling has an extended, mild tropical zone that eases to seasonal polar caps.
- Orbit: Nearly circular.
- Tilt: Moderate. Seasons are mild.
- Sun: Yellow dwarf, similar to Earth’s Sun.
Rholling was one of the founding worlds of the Cooperative, and was equal to Senin in importance to the Cooperative. Like Senin, it was rendered inhabitable. The Sadari had dug in deeply with their troops of golems, and when the gate to their homeworld was shut, the golems all detonated, scorching the landscape and killing all life on land and in the oceans. During its early days in the Cooperative, it was seen as a neutral world and was where the original Cooperative treaties were hammered out and agreed to. The world was populated by a quiet species called the Nistar who preferred to remain in the background. In modern times, it was a melting-pot world, where species from all the other Cooperative member worlds traveled to and lived. Shortly before the War, the Nistar pretty much vanished. But they were not missed since they were not often seen. Since the destruction of Rholling, it was largely assumed the Nistar had gone extinct.