Endard – Home of the Selkies
- Gravity: 1.1 x Earth
- Diameter: 1 x Earth
- Atmosphere: Oxygen-rich, 2.5 times denser than Earth.
- Day Length: 30 hours
- Moons: 1 plus Telestra.
- Binary: Binary sister is a ringed planet of similar size called Telestra.
- Environment: Numerous small and richly overgrown landmasses and vast, deep oceans. Endard has a large tropical zone that eases to annual polar caps.
- Orbit: Nearly circular.
- Tilt: Mild. Seasons tend to be mild and stable.
- Sun: Solitary yellow dwarf a little larger and brighter than the Sun of the Earth.
Endard is one of the Cooperative Founding Worlds. There are numerous small continents and landmasses ringing vast oceans. Selkies are the sentient species residing on that world. They are semi-aquatic and reside in mangrove forests that line the shores of rivers, lakes, and oceans. The world is also the site of the one and only gate to Terra, the Forbidden World to the Cooperative. The gate was closed, but remained latent for thousands of years, then locked down hard by the Sadari until young Steven Crow happened upon it in a meadow near his homestead. Because of its Fracture proximity to Terra, which was a difficult planet to gate to, Endard served as the staging world for the Cooperative militaries during the battle for Terra.